The San Diego Gladiator promises to be the biggest, baddest, muddiest event ever with 3 different race distances to choose from. Regardless of the distance you pick - You'll battle mud, fire and ice as you forge your way through awesome obstacles over diverse terrain. Gladiators will climb sheer walls, slither across muddy fields crisscrossed with barbed wire and rocket down a 100 foot water slide into a pool of mud all in the pursuit of Gladiator Glory.
Barona Oaks Motorcross Park
(Giant Paintball Park)
1800 Wildcat Canyon Road
Lakeside, CA 92040
$10 per car.
$20 per van. $40 per bus or RV.
Pay as you enter.
SPECTATORS / BAG CHECK
Spectators are FREE. Bring your friends and family to cheer you on as you go for Gladiator Glory. Course is specifically designed so your peeps can see you conquer 4-6 Obstacles.
Bag Check is $5
- Free beer, limit 1 (must be 21 or older and have a valid ID).*
- Live music.
- Rock'n Rumble Pit.
- A "Gladiator Tough" Finishers Medal
- A "Limited Edition" Gladiator Rock'n Run T-shirt
(Women will receive tank tops)
- Sweet prizes for top finishers.
- Bad-ass post race party.
- The most Mudtastic day of your life.
- A memory that will echo into eternity.
* Each participant receives one beer as part of registration. Don't be an idiot. Don't drink and drive.
*7:30am: Goliath (limited to 100 Participants)
*8:30am, *9:00am, 9:30am, 10:00am: Super Gladiator
*10:30am (SOLD OUT), *11:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm, 12:30pm (SOLD OUT): Gladiator
- Waves eligible for awards are noted with a *
- Fastest Team Award for Super 10k 8:30am and 9:00am waves only
- Last Heat Time: Check here 10 days prior to event day
- Waves of 400+ racers will be released every 30 minutes.
- Each wave consists of both men and women from every age group.
- You may register for any available wave regardless of your age.
- We recommend you arrive at least an hour before your wave time begins
- After you run, donate your muddy shoes to SHOES FOR A CAUSE, a 501(c)3 non profit charity (shoe donation tent will be at the event)
Call out your friends and co-workers for an epic day of Adventure. Teams can be a minimum of 2 to 100's. The Largest Team gets a sweet award and a 10x10 team tent in the expo. Create a team during registration. Make sure all team members have the SAME start time.
Get 4 Friends to sign up and you race for FREE. Click here for details.
FASTEST TEAM AWARD
10k Only *eligible wave times
RULES and REGULATIONS:
- Team runs in the San Diego *8:30am or *9:00 wave
- Have a minimum of 6 members on your team. 2 Must be FEMALE
- Fastest 6 team members score will be automatically combined
- Team members do not have to finish together.
WHAT TO BRING
A change of clothes.
Spending Money for extra Beer, Gladiator Grub and Gear.
An initialed, signed and dated copy of the participant waiver. This is optional, but will save time in line! Download here.
Professional photographers will be taking event day photo FREE OF CHARGE. They will be available 5-7 days after the event. We’ll email you when your photos are ready!
EDIT REGISTRATION / TRANSFER REGISTRATION
We will do our best to accommodate you whenever possible. Please note we have a strict NO REFUND POLICY. All sales are FINAL.
To change your start time:
To transfer your race to another Gladiator (requires Gladiator Guarantee Ticket):
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name / email / ticket and the transferee's name / email
To request a rain-check (requires Gladiator Guarantee Ticket):
Please email email@example.com with your name / email / ticket and requested rain-check date
PACKET PICKUP - 2 LOCATIONS
Thursday 6/23 1pm-7pm
Road Runner Sports
5553 Copley Drive
San Diego, CA 92111
Friday 6/24 1pm-7pm
Road Runner Sports
5617 Paseo Del Norte Unit#100
Carlsbad, CA 92008
*Packets can be picked up for others as long as there's a printed out signed waiver form AND a copy/text of ID.
There is a mandatory $9 Insurance fee with your registration.