RUMBLE AT THE
With 5 Super Bowls, 100 Rose Bowls and 1000's of other colossal events, the world's best athletes have charged through the players tunnel as 100,000 cheering fans slammed to their feet.
But on Saturday, August 26th, 2017 -- YOU are the athlete. YOU will rumble down the players tunnel into the legendary stadium. YOU will have the chance to follow in the epic badassery that came before you.
Will you join the battle-hardened warriors of the past by conquering obstacles like Quads of the Gods, Polar Bear Plunge and the Beast? Or will you be left crying in mud, sucking your thumb, asking for your momma?
To find out, grab all your friends, sign up now and join us in an epic rivalry that dates back to ancient Gladiators, a battle relived every year by Trojans and Bruins alike. Sierra Nevada beer, food, rock'n roll and Gladiator Glory await!
$15 per car.
Pay as you enter.
SPECTATORS / BAG CHECK
Spectators are FREE. Bring your friends and family to cheer you on as you go for Gladiator Glory. Course is specifically designed so your peeps can see you conquer 4-6 Obstacles.
Bag Check is $5 - CASH ONLY
- Free beer, limit 1 (must be 21 or older and have a valid ID).*
- Live music.
- Rock'n Rumble Pit.
- A "Gladiator Tough" Finishers Medal
- A "Limited Edition" Gladiator Rock'n Run T-shirt
- Sweet prizes for top finishers.
- Bad-ass post race party.
- The most Mudtastic day of your life.
- A memory that will echo into eternity.
7:30am & 8:00am: Super Gladiator
9:00am, 9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm, 12:30pm: Gladiator
- Last Heat Time: Check here 10 days prior to event day
- Waves of 400+ racers will be released every 30 minutes.
- Each wave consists of both men and women from every age group.
- You may register for any available wave regardless of your age.
- We recommend you arrive at least an hour before your wave time begins
- After you run, donate your muddy shoes to SHOES FOR A CAUSE, a 501(c)3 non profit charity (shoe donation tent will be at the event)
Call out your friends and co-workers for an epic day of Adventure. Teams can be a minimum of 2 to 100's. The Largest Team gets a sweet award and a 10x10 team tent in the expo. Create a team during registration. Make sure all team members have the SAME start time.
Get 4 Friends to sign up and you race for FREE. Click here for details.
RULES and REGULATIONS:
- Team runs in the Rose Bowl *7:30am or *8:00am wave.
- Have a minimum of 6 members on your team. 2 Must be FEMALE
- Fastest 6 team members score will be automatically combined
- Team members do not have to finish together.
WHAT TO BRING
A change of clothes.
Spending Money for extra Beer, Gladiator Grub and Gear.
An initialed, signed and dated copy of the participant waiver. This is optional, but will save time in line! Download here.
Professional photographers will be taking event day photo FREE OF CHARGE. They will be available 5-7 days after the event. We’ll email you when your photos are ready!
EDIT REGISTRATION / TRANSFER REGISTRATION
We will do our best to accommodate you whenever possible. Please note we have a strict NO REFUND POLICY. All sales are FINAL.
To change your start time:
To transfer your race to another Gladiator (requires Gladiator Guarantee Ticket):
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name / email / Copy of Gladiator Guarantee Ticket and the transferee's name / email
To request a rain-check (requires Gladiator Guarantee Ticket):
Please email email@example.com with your name / email / Copy of Gladiator Guarantee Ticket and requested event for rain-check
Info Coming Soon
There is a mandatory $9 Insurance fee with your registration.