Presented by Dan Clark, also known as Nitro of American Gladiator fame. Gladiator returns to Michigan for the second annual Gladiator Rock'n Run. Quoting Eminem "Look if you had one shot, one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted, would you capture it or just let it slip?" We say your ass is going to slip.
Because Gladiator is bringing the MUD, the FUNK, the DIRTY-DIRTY when it invades Michigan. You'll battle fire, mud, and ice as you run, jump, climb and crawl over 5 kilometers of obstacle laden terrain.
But fear not we are not throwing you to the Lions. Any decent Wolverine, Spartan or Gladiator; young or old, man or woman, should be up to the task. But a Buckeye? Hmm. Good luck with that.
So grab all of your friends, throw caution to the wind and prepare yourself for Gladiator Glory by signing up today for the best race on the planet!
September 5th, 2014
13307 Hall Rd
Utica, MI 48315
First wave goes off @ 8:30am. You select your wave time during the registration process. Waves are capped at 500 runners. We recommend you arrive at least an hour before your wave time begins.
Wave times: 8:30am (competitive wave)*, 9:00am, 9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm.
*8:30 am competitive wave is for runners who want to be eligible for Individual Overall and Age Division Awards.
Each wave consists of both men and women from every age group. You may register for any available wave regardless of your age.
Stony Creek Metropark
Volunteer 7+ hours and receive a free entry to Gladiator 2015 MI
4300 Main Park Road
Shelby Township, MI 48316
* Parking is $7 – so please carpool and bring correct change! CASH ONLY.
- Photo ID.
- A change of clothes.
- Spending Money for Gladiator Grub and Gear.
- An initialed, signed and dated copy of the participant waiver. This is optional, but will save time in line! Download here.
- Look in the mirror.
- Take in a stiff breath of courage.
- Chastise yourself for taking life too seriously.
- Promise yourself you'll be "Gladiator Tough" and do better today than you did yesterday.
- Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
There is a mandatory $9 Insurance fee with your registration.
* All courses subject to change