September 27th, 2013
Inside UCLA Locker Room
1001 Rose Bowl Dr
Pasadena, CA 91103
First wave goes off @ 7:30am. You select your wave time during the registration process. Waves are capped at 500 runners. We recommend you arrive at least an hour before your wave time begins.
Wave times 10K: 7:30, 8:00am, 8:30 (Battle of the Box), 9:00am.
Wave times 5K: 9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm, 12:30pm, 1:00pm.
Each wave consists of both men and women from every age group. You may register for any available wave regardless of your age.
So Cal - Pasadena
World Famous Rose Bowl
* Parking is $15.00 – so please carpool and bring correct change!
The city of Pasadena will take you there! Take the RT 51 bus, it passes every 22 minutes. Please visit www.cityofpasadena.net/artsbus
for schedules or plan your route at Google Transit or at www.go511.net
Route 51 Saturday Hours: Starts at 7:30am – 8pm
Frequency: Every 22 minutes
Trip Duration: 11 minutes (Memorial Park Station to Rose Bowl)
- Photo ID.
- A change of clothes.
- Spending Money for extra Beer, Gladiator Grub and Gear.
- An initialed, signed and dated copy of the participant waiver. This is optional, but will save time in line! Download here.
- Look in the mirror.
- Take in a stiff breath of courage.
- Chastise yourself for taking life too seriously.
- Promise yourself you'll be "Gladiator Tough" and do better today than you did yesterday.
- Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
There is a mandatory $9 Insurance fee with your registration.
* All courses subject to change