Presented by Dan Clark, also known as Nitro of American Gladiator fame. Gladiator returns to the Burgh for the second annual Gladiator Rock'n Run.
Steel City get your "Terrible Towels" ready. Faster than you can say "Ben Roethlisberger" we are covering Steel City Raceway with piles of slop so thick and dark you'll think you've emerged from bottom of the Allegheny River.
But Gladiator is more than just mud. You will battle fire, ice, bound over walls and rocket down a 120 foot water slide -- among other obstacles -- before you conquer the Beast then charge through finish line in triumphant victory.
After the event, you'll celebrate like a Gladiator God and rejuvenate your mud-splattered soul with beer, food and rock 'n' roll.
Yinz, with your 6 Super Bowl Rings, 5 World Series Championships and 3 Stanley cups, better be ready. Gladiator is bringing it in 2014!
First wave goes off @ 8:00am. You select your wave time during the registration process. Waves are capped at 500 runners. We recommend you arrive at least an hour before your wave time begins.
Wave times: 8:00 am (Competitive Wave), 8:30 am, 9:00 am, 9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm, 12:30pm, 1:00pm.
Each wave consists of both men and women from every age group. You may register for any available wave regardless of your age.
Steel City Raceway
290 Story Road
Export, PA 15632
* Parking is $10.00 – so please carpool and bring correct change! CASH ONLY.
- Photo ID.
- A change of clothes.
- Spending Money for Gladiator Grub and Gear.
- An initialed, signed and dated copy of the participant waiver. This is optional, but will save time in line! Download here.
- Look in the mirror.
- Take in a stiff breath of courage.
- Chastise yourself for taking life too seriously.
- Promise yourself you'll be "Gladiator Tough" and do better today than you did yesterday.
- Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
There is a mandatory $9 Insurance fee with your registration.
* All courses subject to change