Presented by Dan Clark, also known as Nitro of American Gladiator fame. Gladiator returns to San Antonio for the fourth annual Gladiator Rock'n Run.
After four years or "River Walking" it – we've learned that our San Antonio Gladiators love to get DIRTY. Faster than you can say "Fiesta SanAntonio" we are turning the venue brown with mud so thick and dark, by the end of the race, you'll see the world through muddy eyes, and believe us, it's brown and beautiful.
You'll run, slide, jump and crawl your way through five kilometers of obstacle-laden terrain specially designed for our Texas Gladiators. Float like a flat-bottomed barge in the "River of Mud," clamber up "Muddy Mountain" and try to conquer "The Beast" before -- leaping fire and charging through the finish line screaming: "Remember the Gladiator! Remember the Gladiator!!!"
Go home that night and dream big Gladiator dreams knowing you're a Gladiator Badass. If dreams do come true – the Spurs just might win another championship.
First wave goes off @ 8:30am. You select your wave time during the registration process. Waves are capped at 500 runners. We recommend you arrive at least an hour before your wave time begins.
Wave times: 8:30am (competitive wave), 9:00am, 9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm.
Each wave consists of both men and women from every age group. You may register for any available wave regardless of your age.
*To be considered for Awards you must run in the 8:30am, 9:00am, 9:30am or 10:00am waves.
National Shooting Complex
5931 Roft Road
San Antonio, TX 78253
Phone number: (210) 688-3371
* Parking is $10.00 – so please carpool and bring correct change!
The National Shooting complex is located in San Antonio near Sea World. It's a huge expanse of land and we plan to use every bit of it to deliver to you the most insane day of your life. Bring your rain gear - it's going to be pouring Gladiators.
- Photo ID.
- A change of clothes.
- Spending Money for extra Beer, Gladiator Grub and Gear.
- An initialed, signed and dated copy of the participant waiver. This is optional, but will save time in line! Download here.
- Look in the mirror.
- Take in a stiff breath of courage.
- Chastise yourself for taking life too seriously.
- Promise yourself you'll be "Gladiator Tough" and do better today than you did yesterday.
- Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
La Quinta Inn & Suites
Rooms $65/night plus tax for Gladiators!
11155 West Loop 1604 N San Antonio, TX 78254
Phone: (210) 447-8000
* All courses subject to change