Join us as we attempt to set the record for the WORLD'S LONGEST MUD PIT in 5k Obstacle Adventure Race. This muddy mess will be so long it will have its own water station in the middle of it. Don't miss out on this INSANE, muddy, record setting adventure!
May 9th, 2013
May 10th, 2013
Academy Sports & Outdoors
8050 Forest lane
Dallas, TX 75243
First wave goes off @ 8:00am. You select your wave time during the registration process. Waves are capped at 500 runners. We recommend you arrive at least an hour before your wave time begins.
Wave times: 8:00am (Battle of the Box), 8:30am, 9:00am, 9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm, 12:30pm.
Each wave consists of both men and women from every age group. You may register for any available wave regardless of your age.
Lake Ray Hubbard
Elgin B Robertson Park
Dalrock Road at Cooke Lane
Dallas, TX 75388
* Parking is $10.00 – so please carpool and bring correct change!
- Photo ID.
- A change of clothes.
- Spending Money for Gladiator Grub and Gear.
- An initialed, signed and dated copy of the participant waiver. This is optional, but will save time in line! Download here.
- Look in the mirror.
- Take in a stiff breath of courage.
- Chastise yourself for taking life too seriously.
- Promise yourself you'll be "Gladiator Tough" and do better today than you did yesterday.
- Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
There is a mandatory $9 Insurance fee with your registration.
* All courses subject to change