Join us for a "Mother Like No Other" when Gladiator returns to Dallas for a third time on Mother's Day weekend Saturday, May 10th, 2014. For this special Mother's Day Edition we've added a few mom inspired obstacles.
Don't worry fellas you'll still battle mud, fire and ice over the 5k, 17 Obstacle course – but you'll also: saddle up for the Cowgirl, slither through Momma's Mud Bath, and conquer Queen of the Hill.
After the event, all will rejuvenate their weary, mud splattered souls with beer, food and ample music as you dance and party like Gladiator Gods on this special weekend that celebrates the awesomeness of mom's everywhere.
Remember flowers die, chocolates melt, but Gladiator memories last forever.
May 8th, 2014
May 9th, 2014
Academy Sports & Outdoors
8050 Forest lane
Dallas, TX 75243
First wave goes off @ 8:00am. You select your wave time during the registration process. Waves are capped at 500 runners. We recommend you arrive at least an hour before your wave time begins.
Wave times: 8:00am, 8:30am, 9:00am, 9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm.
Each wave consists of both men and women from every age group. You may register for any available wave regardless of your age.
Lake Ray Hubbard
Elgin B Robertson Park
Dalrock Road at Cooke Lane
Dallas, TX 75388
* Parking is $10.00 – so please carpool and bring correct change!
- Photo ID.
- A change of clothes.
- Spending Money for Gladiator Grub and Gear.
- An initialed, signed and dated copy of the participant waiver. This is optional, but will save time in line! Download here.
- Look in the mirror.
- Take in a stiff breath of courage.
- Chastise yourself for taking life too seriously.
- Promise yourself you'll be "Gladiator Tough" and do better today than you did yesterday.
- Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
There is a mandatory $9 Insurance fee with your registration.
* All courses subject to change