APRIL 13th, 2012
Road Runner Sports
5553 Copley Drive
San Diego CA 92111
Phone: (858) 974-4455
First wave goes off @ 8:30am. You select your wave time during the registration process. Waves are capped at 500 runners. We recommend you arrive at least an hour before your wave time begins.
Wave times: 8:30am, 9:00am, 9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm, 12:30pm, 1:00pm.
Each wave consists of both men and women from every age group. You may register for any available wave regardless of your age.
Barona Oaks Motorcross Park
1800 Wildcat Canyon Road
Lakeside, CA 92040
Phone number: (619) 838-1920
Barona Oaks MX is located just past Barona Casino on the Barona Indian Reservation 25 miles away from downtown San Diego. The track owners told Team Gladiator to go crazy and gave us carte blanche to deliver the wildest, muddiest, most insane course yet. You won't want to miss it!
* Parking is $10.00 – so please carpool and bring correct change!
All cars MUST park at Barona Drag Strip. We will have continuous shuttle service to the motocross track 1/2 mile away.
1750 Wildcat Canyon Rd, Lakeside, CA Click here for map and directions
- Photo ID.
- A change of clothes.
- Spending Money for extra Beer, Gladiator Grub and Gear.
- An initialed, signed and dated copy of the participant waiver. This is optional, but will save time in line! Download here.
- Look in the mirror.
- Take in a stiff breath of courage.
- Chastise yourself for taking life too seriously.
- Promise yourself you'll be "Gladiator Tough" and do better today than you did yesterday.
- Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
* All courses subject to change