Battle of the Box is the ultimate team competition to find the baddest box on the planet. But this is no ordinary WOD competition.
This Battle takes place on the Gladiator Rock'n Run obstacle course where your team will have to conquer the Gladiator course, all its obstacles -- plus 5 ADDITIONAL gut-busting, stamina-sapping, strength-sucking challenges specifically designed for the fittest on the planet.
The Battle of the Box celebrates teamwork, camaraderie and community. It's a chance for athletes at your box to experience a hardcore day, drenched in sweat, competing along side each other on one of the premiere obstacle adventure runs in the country.
Think your box is the baddest? PROVE IT. Sign up for the "Battle of the Box" wave in your city and let the games begin.
Teams of 6 from a box compete for the fastest time on the course. Team time is the cumulative time of the fastest 6 and must include 2 women's times.
Big boxes may have multiple teams and be as big as your box is bad. But again - only the fastest 6 make up your team score. Each athlete must complete all obstacles and challenges.
The Fastest Team and winner of the Battle of the Box Receives:
- Bad-ass Gladiator Golden Kettlebell Trophy to display at their gym until they defend it at the next battle -- and will forever be enshrined in the "Gladiator Hall of Fame."
- $1000 in prizes.
Largest team: *
* Must have more than 20 team participants to qualify for GHD
- Brand spanking new GLUTE HAM DEVELOPER (GHD) for their box.
If your box wants extra publicity and to really stand out at the event - sponsor one of the 5 ADDITIONAL OBSTACLES.
*No fee required. Email us at
for more info.
Bask in the glow of victory when your box hoists the Gladiator Golden Kettlebell over it's head at the awards ceremony. It will take place 30 minutes after the last team finishes.
- 6 members to a team (at least 2 must be female) from a box compete for the fastest time on the course.
- Team time is cumulative time of fastest 6 members (2 must be female times).
- Big boxes may have multiple teams and be as big as your box is bad.
- Each athlete must complete all obstacles and challenges to qualify for prizes and awards.
My box is ready for Battle. To register for the epic throwdown:
1. Select the city you are doing battle in.
2. Chose "Battle of the Box" wave during registration process.
3. First person MUST create team.
4. Future Team Members will see "Team Name" in a drop down menu. Member selects team name, signs up on their own, and are now ready for battle!
5. Congratulations you're ready for battle!!!