Battle of the Box is the ultimate team competition to find the baddest box on the planet. But this is no ordinary WOD competition.
This Battle takes place on the Gladiator Rock'n Run obstacle course where your team will have to conquer the Gladiator course, all its obstacles -- plus 5 ADDITIONAL gut-busting, stamina-sapping, strength-sucking challenges specifically designed for the fittest on the planet.
Teamwork, Camaraderie, and Community
The Battle of the Box celebrates teamwork, camaraderie and community. It's a chance for athletes at your box to experience a hardcore day, drenched in sweat, competing along side each other on one of the premiere obstacle adventure runs in the country.
Think your box is the baddest? PROVE IT. Sign up for the "Battle of the Box" wave in your city and let the games begin.
Teams of 6 from a box compete for the fastest time on the course. Team time is the cumulative time of the fastest 6 and must include 2 women's times.
Big boxes may have multiple teams and be as big as your box is bad. But again - only the fastest 6 make up your team score. Each athlete must complete all obstacles and challenges.
Sponsor an obstacle
If your box wants extra publicity and to really stand out at the event - sponsor one of the 5 ADDITIONAL OBSTACLES.
*No fee required. Email us at info@GladiatorRocknRun.com for more info.
Bask in the glow of victory when your box hoists the Gladiator Golden Kettlebell over it's head at the awards ceremony. It will take place 30 minutes after the last team finishes.
gladiator battle of the box rules
- 6 members to a team (at least 2 must be female) from a box compete for the fastest time on the course.
- Team time is cumulative time of fastest 6 members (2 must be female times).
- Big boxes may have multiple teams and be as big as your box is bad.
- Each athlete must complete all obstacles and challenges to qualify for prizes and awards.
sign me up!
My box is ready for Battle. To register for the epic throwdown:
- Select the city you are doing battle in.
- Chose "Battle of the Box" wave during registration process.
- First person MUST create team.
- Future Team Members will see "Team Name" in a drop down menu. Member selects team name, signs up on their own, and are now ready for battle!
- Congratulations you're ready for battle!!!